Sunday, July 18, 2010

"They are like shoes!"

It's Sunday afternoon.  A lazy summer day.  Me and my love are lounging in the living room, listening to the radio.  The dogs are... well... they don't call these the "dog days of summer" for nothing!  Shane says, "look, they're like shoes!"  I look over to where the dogs are.  They are laying like a pair of shoes in a shoe box.

I slowly get up out of the chair and tippy toe to the dining room to grab the G7.  I'm well aware that Belle is deathly afraid of cameras.  I'm not sure why, I just know that I have to be super sneaky if I want her in the pic.  So I grab the camera, hide it behind my back, tippy toe back to the living room and ... SNAP!

















I get the shot.  And not a split second later, Belle jumps up and runs to her bed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  WEIRDO.  She's pretty though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment