Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So. Grateful.

So most recently (this weekend and today) I've been going through some "new explorations" in my personal life, work life, and through "travels."  The next couple of posts will be about these so called explorations but...

First comes first...
These are my new best friends.  I am so grateful for these people.  We've recently been dubbed the "Grateful Green Grenadiers."  This is my LT small group.  Have you ever been to one of those team-building workshop retreats?  You know the ones... the ones that force you to do team building exercises... the ones that you grin and bear it through... the ones ... you know the ones.  Well on Friday 40 lucky community leaders went on a retreat... much fun was had, much self-discovery was found, and many new life-long friendships were formed.  Needless to say this retreat was NOT like all those other ho-hum retreats... this was literally life-changing.  Yes, I said LIFE CHANGING.  I can't wait to see what the next nine months unfolds for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment